It adapts perfectly to all the techniques and application fields in the dental laboratory.
• Easy mixing thanks to 1:1 dosage
• High viscosity and workability
• Long working time
• Scannable with optical/laser/tactile reading systems
• Suitable for printing techniques
• High accuracy (40 µm)
• Final hardness achieved in short time
• High compression resistance
• Compatible with self and thermo-setting acrylic resins
• Excellent resistance to heat (120°C)
• Easy finishing by burs
• Excellent chromatic contrast
• High dimensional stability over time
Ergamix combines a practicality of using with a series of advantages which allow technicians to obtain the maximum precision in making the prosthetic model.
The long working time allows it to be adapted to the areas very easily without incurring risks of pre-hardening the material.
The useful hardness degree (70-90 Shore A) achieved in short time, allows to work on widely stable masses, making it suitable for use in printing technique. This constitutes an enormous advantage for the optimization of the processing and time saving phases.
EGX070 – ● 70 Shore A – 2 x 5 kg plastic containers (10 kg)